Posted by: shelly | 2009-08-27

Fat burning tablet

A dr told me last year about a tablet you need on prescription that breaks down the fat and works out the system. I just know it is very expensive, I need to loose about 7kg, I am in my mid 40' s am eating 6 smalls meals a day hads a hyst, this Jan this year had blood tests done all the tests were fine. It is flabby fat around the waist and tummy area, do go to gym 2x a week because time is limited. I drink about 1l of water a day. Could you tell me more about the tablet and if it has any side effects.

Expert ImagePharmacist

There are one of 3 possibilities - He either referred to Xenical, Duromine or Reductil. What you are referring to sound like Xenical, a tablet that binds fat fat before your body can absorb it, and then works it out of the sytem. Side effect are ususally limited to GI effects such as diarrhoea, etc. The other 2 are drugs that works by, amongst others reducing appetite/increasing metabolism, and their side-effects are more.

Posted by: busi | 2009-10-01

what are the side effects of duromines

Reply to busi