Fat burners &  Protein Shakes

I' m currently on WW &  I exercise 4 days a week (1hour sessions).

I need to loose weight so I' d like to know which fat burners &  Protein shakes are the best for this.

I' m 1.7m, 88kg, female - as you can see i' ve got a way to go to achieve a healthy BMI.

I really need to start loosing this fat / flab &  start toning up as well.

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Well done so far! Great start!
The bottom line to losing weight is to consume less calories than you expend – thus the answer is not necessarily contained in a protein shake – you may however use a shake as a meal replacer or as a nutritious meal immediately after training – remember that the calories of the shake has to still form part of you total calorie intake per day. You can use any brand that will give you about 20-25 protein per serving and make sure that the fat is below 1, 5 g per serving. Lastly you have the option to take a protein shake with a little carbs (about 12g per serving) or select one without carbs – obviously it will then have lower calories.

In terms of fat burners the best product in my opinion is the natural versions branded as Teavego which is used with your omega 3 oils – it has no side effects and proper scientific research behind it. Also, it is not a quick fix thus take it for at least six months.

Good luck and just keep chipping away – one day you will wake up and you will have reached your goal!

Take care.