Question
Posted by: Nandi | 2008/08/29

Fat burners

Please provide me of a safe fat burner to use while dieting to assist in losing the fat faster, I do exercises once a day, I walk briskly for 30 minutes 4km' s.

Dear Nandi
I am totally opposed to any diet pills and potions including so-called 'fat burners' because: a) most of these products can cause negative side-effects, and some are dangerous, b) the majority make no difference to fat or weight loss, c) they cost a lot of money, d) the diets dispensed with the fat burners makes you lose weight, not the fat burner. So use an energy-reduced, low-fat diet and do your cardio exercise (walking is an excellent exercise and 4 km per 30 min is a super rate), to lose weight sensibly and safely.
Leave the fat burners alone!