Posted by: Mo-Mo | 2012-04-24

Fat burner table

hi what is the best fat burner tables to burn fat in the tummy area ....

HI Mohammed

None. They are not shown to work and they're not shown to be safe. Some have been banned in the USA because they were linked to some cases of sudden death due to heart failure, so we're talking a pretty big risk, however small it may be. And given that there is no evidence that they actually work, that's not a risk worth taking, in my view. It's also unsustainable - you simply cannot stay on these tablets forever, and so the solution needs to be something else, that doesn't rely on risk and little reward. That something else is regular training and more importantly, a healthy diet, for which I'd advise seeing a dietician.