Question
Posted by: embarrassed | 2009-09-14

fat burner addiction?

Hi. I am really embarrassed but need to tell someone. I am addicted to fat burners. Not for the fat burning effect, but for the high that they put me on. I have so much energy on them and feel so happy and full of life. When I dont take them, I am lethergic and miserable. I am also on antidepressants, so I think they are equalling eachother out &  I am left as if I take nothing. I have stopped the fat burners for 2 days now, but I am craving them. What should I do?

Fat Burners should simply no be allowed on the market, and there is no good evidence that they are useful to help people lose weight ( nor that they have ANYTHING to do with fat burning ) , and they DO have snags and risks such as you describe. And they should NEVER be combined with antidepressants. Remain off the fat burners, and see your shrink or doc again urgebntly to wok on a plan to help you remain off these trashy remedies, and to get proper help fopr your depression. If you haven't so far seen a specialist psychiatrist, arrange for an early appointment, and you should be able to clear up all of this before long.