Question
Posted by: Ronell | 2009/10/15

Fat Burner

I would like to enquire as to what the best Fat Burner is to use?

Dear Ronell
I am not in favour of these products that are sold as so-called "Fat Burners" because most of them contain ingredients that can either be potentially harmful and addictive (e.g. synephrine, caffeine, bitter orange extract, guarana, etc), or compounds that don't actually assist with weightloss. According to a course that I attended at the University of Potchefstroom, fat burners don't really work. What does work to promote weightloss and stimulate your metabolism, is to do as much aerobic exercise as possible. Join a good gym or swim, cycle, skip, row, jog, or do brisk walking for 30 min a day to stimulate your metabolism and weightloss.

1

Dear Ronell