Question
Posted by: Kitty | 2011/01/24

Fat around tummy - Please Help

Hi doc. Just want to know. Apart from exercising, which foods shouldd I avoid, or eat less of, in order to stop my stomach from getting bigger, and maybe to assist in burning the fat. I''ve had this fat around my stomach for a long time, it almost looks like bread dough, and I haven''t even had children yet, so I''m trying to get rid of it. Any help and/or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
K

Dear Kitty
If you need to lose weight in general, then you can use an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for at least 30 min a day. Also do targeted exercises like situps to help your tummy muscles to tighten up every day (ask Fitness Doc for a set of exercises that tighten the tummy muscles). This can be a long process, so give it time.

2
Posted by: QQ | 2011/01/25

Or you could go for lipo?

Reply to QQ

Dear Kitty