Question
Posted by: Desiree Gregorowski | 2010/08/30

Fat around the abdomen

I am 1.65m tall and weigh 60kg. I am a size 10 and happy with my size. The thing is my stomach. I''m an apple shape and am aware of the health risks especially my heart healt. When I excercise I loose weight everywhere but my stomach. What food should I be avoiding? I''m not allergic to anything

Dear Desiree
Seeing that your BMI = 22, which is ideal for your height, you certainly do not need to lose any more weight. I don't know what type of exercises you are doing, but if you do attend a gym, please ask the instructor to give you special exercises that target the tummy, like sit-ups. If this still does not help, then the only solution may be liposuction. Discuss this option with a plastic surgeon.

1

Dear Desiree