Fast Grow Anabolic

Would like to know how this supplement - Fast Grow Anabolic would effect the natural production of Testosterone? free testosterone as well? What happens when you stop taking the supplement, does your body go back to the natural and normal way of producing testosterone? What could be the possible concerns for taking this supplement?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Fast Grow Anabolic is a muscle builing supplement. Testosterone support is provided by Tribulus terrestris which may elevate testosterone levels slightly in some. It will hold no permanet effects and your body will return to normal when stopping this product

Posted by: Chris | 2016-06-05

does this suppliment have effect on my Dick

Reply to Chris
Posted by: TMT | 2016-03-06

does creatine increase testosterone levels .. i went to the doctor and said i have low T levels so im i was on T therapy but financial situation struck ...but just wanted to know if creatine does increase T levels ?

Reply to TMT
Posted by: Criiff | 2015-07-29

The level you pushed anabolic stays, when you stop lifting you go back to your normal body but if you start lifting again your muscles still expands to that level

Reply to Criiff
Posted by: matimu | 2015-05-23

will i gain butt and hips if im using fast grow anabolic?

Reply to matimu
Posted by: William Moloto | 2014-11-25

I want to use Fast Grow Anabolic for only 3 months building my body. So if I stop using it will my body return to normal while I'm gyming?

Reply to William Moloto | 1 comment (hide)

Only if yiu stop working out.

Posted by: Robson | 2014-01-23

What will happen if i stop using usn fast grow anabolic?

Reply to Robson