Question
Posted by: hanna | 2009-02-07

fast ejaculation

my husband havig a problem of fast ejaculation, he is unable to hold back for not more than one minute soon after penetration pl advice is erection is quite good.

Dear Hanna,

Premature ejacualtion is the most common sexual problem experienced by men. I wrote a detailed description on the psychosexual treatment of premature ejaculation in a previous post in this week, the 3rd or the 4th I think. Pleas read it, it will give you an overview of the treatment process.

It is often advisable that a couple consider seeing a sex therapist to assist them in this process.

3
Posted by: Bev | 2009-02-09

You guys seem to have the oppisite problem to us. My man takes long to come. Sometimes it' s nice that way but other times I' m ready to come + he isn' t. When it' s like that then I contract my vaginal muscles as hard as I can + the same time I fondle + tickle his balls. No matter what, he can' t last long b4 he comes + then his orgasm is more intense than normal.

Reply to Bev
Posted by: Marathan Girl | 2009-02-09

In Tantra we learn that satisfying sex must not be goal orientated + that you must " live the moment" . In other words hubby must not think of ejaculation/orgasm when he enters U. During foreplay he must also not think of actual intercourse - it will make him too excited + he may loose control  he should concentrate on pleasing U + live that moment. It takes a lot of practice but with love + understanding on your part he will succeed providing there is no medical prob. Being anxious about performing is also a big negative factor. Deep breathing by the man also helps a lot - breathe in deeply + exhale very slowly - relaxes him. Good luck

Reply to Marathan Girl
Posted by: sanjay | 2009-02-08

i am 45 years.i am suffering from premature ejaculation which takes few seconds

Reply to sanjay