Posted by: Lisa | 2011-06-02

Farting irritation

gahhh, it drives me crazy.

i know everyone farts but this isn''t me, i''ve been farting more than usual.these days/weeks, i keep on farting like every 3 minutes but i try &  try to hold it in. i''ve been worrying, getting stress, anxiety &  thinking alot these days? is that the reason?

sometimes, when i forget about farting &  don''t worry &  all relaxed, i don''t fart but when i start worrying about farts, i fart! and when sometimes, i try not to think about me, farting...i still fart! what is the reason for all this constant farting?

I had a GI Scope done that came out clean except for a lazy stomach valve and a full ultrasound on my abdomin and that came out clear.

please, help me!

A cause for excessive farting can be due to a poor diet, low in fibre. Add fibre sachets or capsules to your diet, as this might alleviate your symptoms.