Question
Posted by: joe | 2009/12/15

farting cramping dont know what to call it

pls can you help me i have a problem every now &  then i get terrible stomach cramps and pass gas alot but the gas doesnt come out my backside instead it kinda like runs up my stomach &  make this bubbling sound &  hurts as well- do you know wht this is &  what causes it?

&  if theres anything i can take for it.

Thankz

Hallo Joe
Try taking probiotics three times a day when this happens. Colofac may help for the cramping. If you have diarrhoea, ask your doctor to test the stool for infection, and if you have a burning pain on the pit of your stomach, you may need to go for a gastroscopy to exclude a peptic ulcer

2
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/16

Hallo Joe

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: S | 2009/12/15

Have you tried Enos? it' s very good. Also, lie on your back and hug your knees - this should help with the problem. Also make sure you' re not constipated.

Reply to S