Posted by: cindy | 2012-11-20

fart like sound

I am in mid twenties and recently married with no previous penetrative sex experience. During my sex sessions with hubby I have observed that a fart like sound comes when he is inside and pumping. The sound is not from rectum but from my vagina. I am worried: is ther something wrong inside? pl help.

I agree with the advice you've been given; ask your husband not to withdraw his penis completely when he pulls back to thrust.

Posted by: XXX | 2012-11-20

Nothing to worry about,he is simply pumping air into you whilst doing his thing.Maybe ask him not to slide too far out of you before inserting again.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: ...... | 2012-11-20

no need to worry, its just air thats inside your vagina, just let him take himself out, push out the air and let him insert him without air.

Reply to ......