Question
Posted by: Susan | 2009-08-21

Faringitis?

I went to the Dr on Wednesday, complaining about a sore throat, she said it was Faringitis and booked me off for Wed and Thurs, I' m back at work today and feeling worse, swollen throat glands, blocked nose, headache and earache. Do I have flu on top of Faringitis? She prescribed antibiotics and ACC200? Should I be taking something like Famucaps as well?

Susan

It sounds like a viral infection, exacerbating the faringitis. You should get as much rest as possible and consume at least two litres of fluid per day. You can add Myprodol capsules for the body ache and pains. Ask your doctor for another day or two of sick leave.