Question
Posted by: Puzzled | 2009-03-31

Fantasy or real?

I am a divorced 30something year-old lady with one child. This guy at work who is recently divorced has sent me some " signals" , now I can' t stop thinking about him. This feels childish and I do not normally behave like this. I am not actively looking for a partner right now. Is this a crush maybe or just loneliness. In my sane mind I know that a relationship at work would be a disaster but still he is stuck in my head.I have been single for six months now...

The recently divorcees, male or female, tend to be relationship disasters waaiing to happen. There's no need to rush. Its loneliness.

3
Posted by: Puzzled | 2009-03-31

Thanks for the advice. I will definately implement the " six months wait"  advice.

Reply to Puzzled
Posted by: Liza | 2009-03-31

Been there, done that, use the t-shirt to wash the floors. Flirt, have fun, but absolutely do not get into a relationship besides your working relationship with him. The flirting can boost your self-esteem and probably his too, but I would think that the dangers of a rebound relationship is far too big and you' ll only be hurt at the end when u break up. So do not take this seriously! If in six months time both of you realise that you might want something more - then go for it. But definitely not at this stage!

Liza

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Marissa | 2009-03-31

Why feel bad about it? Enjoy the attention! Who says relationships cant work just cos you work together! You are not being childish, you are a woman who needs to feel special.

Reply to Marissa