Question
Posted by: Hubby | 2012-03-11

Fantasy bout my wife

I have got fantasy of my wife being used by another male while I watch.Cannot get this idea out of my mind......I even read a lot of stories about wifes getting banged while their hubbies watch.
When i masturbate it is all masturbate to.

I now want this to hapoen in real life.When I MAKE love to my wife I fantasize that it is not me using her but another male with a huge .............

Comments will be appreciated!!!

Perhaps you must must ask yourself the following questions: 1) Would your wife agree? 2) What if the other man give her STI or HIV? 3)What if it is abusive sex - will you allow that to happen to a women you are suppose to love and protect? 4) What if your wife enjoys it and want more....and your fantasy was just what it is and you actually wanted to stop it? 5) What if she thinks that the other man is a better skilled lover than you are? 6) What if she decides she prefers "a huge...."? You will note that it is always OK to want things, but everything comes with a price and it may be too much... Deidre - SASHA

14
Posted by: m | 2012-03-16

hi hubby u can catch me on wzr@webmail.co.za

Reply to m
Posted by: hubby | 2012-03-15

Give me your email

Reply to hubby
Posted by: Marcel | 2012-03-15

Hello hubby...
with all due respect , I would like to give some good advice on how to go about this so that you don''t get hurt in the process as well as your wife .
Ps, i have no other intention and if you don''t want too , fine by me.....
Have fun.
M

Reply to Marcel
Posted by: hubby | 2012-03-14

WHY Must I email u?

Reply to hubby
Posted by: Marcel | 2012-03-13

Hubby , there you go , you got your answers now go and satisfy your fantasy , this also being your wifes fantasie too.
Hubby be very carefull out there ..... by the way , how old are you and your wife......please can you mail me or give me yr email addy regards

M

Reply to Marcel
Posted by: mark | 2012-03-13

Good for u buddy.if u want to no about adult clubs that are hassle free and not a wild orgy let met me,u guys can go in and just look around to see if that suits u guys.no pressure.enjoy.

Reply to mark
Posted by: hubby | 2012-03-12

Thanks for comments........told my wife bout it she knows what I want.She even poses naked for me in explicit positions...Think she also wants it.......she gets flushed and all hot when i mention subject and asks a lot of questions.....thanks Marcel and Marc and Doc for positive feedback.tx ladies for honest comment!!

Reply to hubby
Posted by: Groenkie | 2012-03-12

I am such a lucky woman ! My hubby does not want to share me. Reading this just made me appreciate him more.

Reply to Groenkie
Posted by: A | 2012-03-12

Luckily my hubby do not want to share me. Seems jealousy is a good thing.
I would definately NOT do this.

Reply to A
Posted by: Mark | 2012-03-12

Hubby,U are not alone on this erotic adventure,there ar lots of men that think the way u are thinking.in everyone of us we have this kinky,erotic streak,Do u like to see men flirt and talk to ur wife..there ar also women that sometime think about the same things men think of,.start off with asking her if would like to attend a adult club to see what goes on in there,THERE ARE OTHER METHODS...
But be up front and just ask her about 3sums and what she thinks about it.

Reply to Mark
Posted by: MARCEL | 2012-03-12

Did you tell yr wife this??????
Well chat to her and tell about yr fantasy and if she wants to satisfy that fantasy , then by all means go for it ....but remember there will be future complications ...and that being if she wants it all the time and will you be ablke to handle it? ......
Lets us know when you ask her ???
M

Reply to MARCEL
Posted by: xyz | 2012-03-12

Does your wife known about this

Reply to xyz
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-03-12

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: bushe | 2012-03-11

you''re mad,dets satanism @its best,hope your wife will divorce u without hesitation.

Reply to bushe