Question
Posted by: Lesiba | 2012/05/29

Fantasy &  Sex

I am a black male 40 yrs of age, this days i have this big fantasy of having a group sex (protection used of course), once this goes to mind all day i wont be productive at work it is affecting me a lot. to some it might sound stupid but it is really worrying me.

DEar Lesiba
Fantasies which remain fantasy are always the safest bet , Once you wish to carry out or execute your fantasy you will start to accumulate all the anxiety and disturbed value sets that will plague you .If you cannot cope you should see a therapist

1
Posted by: Jesse | 2012/05/29

And your question is?? If if you want it so bad, then just go out and pay for it.

Reply to Jesse