Question
Posted by: Weird | 2012/04/25

Fantasy

My husband and I try to act out our fantasies, his is to watch me masturbate to orgasm, he has bought me an incredible toy, and loves to just watch me masturbate, this is his best forplay, he likes to masturbate , and cum on me at the same time that I orgasm. My fantasy is to watch him eat his cum off me, he is always excited to do this, but once he ejaculates he loses interest, so we seem to do his fantasy, but not mine. My 2 questions are 1. Why would watching me touch myself be more erotic for him, then him touching me?
2. How do I get him to stay interested after cumming

Different strokes for different folks. What is erotic to one is unthinkable or even a passion killer for another. Difficult to keep him interested after orgasm. Perhaps you fantasy is just that and he is not eager to fulfill it or all the excitement is just too much. I think you must experiment and see what gives the results you are looking for. Deidre - SASHA

6
Posted by: Gratten | 2012/05/05

No, rubbish. He needs to man up and eat his semen off of you like you want. Make him.

Yes, it''s a fact that a male loses interest after orgasm, but it''s not fair if his fantasy is fulfilled, but not yours. Tell him this.

As for him enjoying watching you touch himself: It''s hard to say exactly what people like, everyone''s different. But watching someone touch themselves is very erotic because it''s enticing. It''s imagining you touching that person, but not yet touching them. The mind fires with the thoughts of what it''s like to both touch that person, and also to be touched by that person.
And yes, I am speaking directly from my own experience in this sort of scenario.

Reply to Gratten
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/04/26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: rrr | 2012/04/25

This was my wifes fantasy as well, but same problem after ejaculation, so we tried me ejaculating in her mouth and her kissing me afterwards for me to get used to it, we then had me cum inside her and she sat on my face and let it drip down while I licked her, and she would massage my penis, eventually I could get hard again, after much practice i can now cum on her, and eat it off her, and anyway we do this, I can get hard again for a 2nd round, which takes long, but is well worth it, it drives her wild

Reply to rrr
Posted by: PJ | 2012/04/25

Will you drink your pee...if he wanted you to?

Reply to PJ
Posted by: XXX | 2012/04/25

Only he will know the answer as we are all turned on by different things.Unfortunately as far as I know,most men lose interest after ejaculation.
I find it personally weird to want to " lick/swallow"  your own cum,I have absolutely no interest in doing this.
He should however make an attempt to please you as well.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: peter | 2012/04/25

I also would like to eat my cum after I masturbate but once I ejaculate I just can''t bring myself to do it. Not sure why this is but don''t be to hard on the guy.

Reply to peter