Question
Posted by: anon | 2010/08/19

fantasy

i am a white girl early 20''s...i have a fantasy about sleeping with a black guy.

Is there a question here? Women fantasise about allsorts (as do men). Our 'love map' or 'arousal template' is created earlier in life and may represent a highly charged erotic association from the past. It may or may not be literal/symbollic. It may or may not be that you wish to act on your fantasy; some people are very turned on by this, some people find this is very anxiety provoking.

Claire - SASHA

34
Posted by: fuelveple | 2011/01/15

Reply to fuelveple
Posted by: Abensonge | 2010/12/05

< h1> Account suspended< /h1> 

Reply to Abensonge
Posted by: BIG BANG | 2010/09/03

2 u anon I tink we should exchange numbers as I have de same fantasy of having a coffe wit a white cheek and at least our age is in de same pipeline.

Reply to BIG BANG
Posted by: BIG BANG | 2010/09/02

2 all of those racist South africans who happen 2 insult each other on dis site, I''ve got sometin to tell u - guys jus go 2 de bush where u belong and -|- wit animals.

Reply to BIG BANG
Posted by: Homer | 2010/08/20

Did not.......Losers...

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Comrade | 2010/08/20

He started it...

Reply to Comrade
Posted by: Lerato | 2010/08/20

wow woman - i couldn''t have said it better myself! Our former president once said: South Africa belongs to All who Live in it! We should STOP looking down on each other - period, it is not cool! Watch pornography and learn!!! Black, Chinese, White and anyother do it together....

Reply to Lerato
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/19

Excuse me - wtf is wrong with all of you, black and white? Do you people think a sexology forum is there for you to spread your hate? to threaten each other with murder and rape? What kind of people are you?

How on earth can you live with yourselves? Keep race away from the sexology site at least. If you arrogant twats really want to slug it out, why don''t you meet face to face. Only cowards will spew such IDIOTIC profanities on a public forum.

Really, I hope this post (and your IP addresses) are forwarded to the police and the BCCSA, because what you are doing, is definitely hate speech

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!! What about tolerance and forgiveness? what did (all) our forefathers fight for, if not FREEDOM (of every kind). Is this what you teach your children? I am ashamed to call myself a South African if it means falling into the same country group as you lot of loosers and haters. If you can''t give a decent opinion on this forum, shut the F u c k up!

As for your question, Anon, a man is a man,is a man. You get white guys, asian guys, Indian guys,black guys and all their colours on the outside might be different and in the same breath, you get men with big penises and men with small penises. And they *all* bleed red. They all cum white. It is about the skill, not the skin. If you don''t believe me, try them all and see for yourself.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Comrade | 2010/08/19

So what has that got to do with my mother being a ''baboon''? You know boet im going to get you for insulting my mother like that (in my culture peoples mothers are off-limits). Now i may not get you personally but some whitey will defnly feel the pain tonight, i really was hoping it''d be your sister or daughter little boet.

Reply to Comrade
Posted by: Boet | 2010/08/19

Yes it is not in my habit to to kill farmers.
Isnt that what you people do, just kill helpless innocent farmers.

Havent read much of white people that murder farmers.Or white men that hi-jack black women.Nah that is mos your thing.

Reply to Boet
Posted by: Comrade | 2010/08/19

That''s all you can do boet, sit behind your PC &  pretend to be tough. I''ll let the one about my mother slide ...

Reply to Comrade
Posted by: Boet | 2010/08/19

Comrade, dont try to pretend to be a blackman, your mother was a baboon, therefore you are a halfbreed.

Hey wena go back to the bush eish.

Reply to Boet
Posted by: Cj | 2010/08/19

Ag foetsek maan comrade

Reply to Cj
Posted by: Comrade | 2010/08/19

...and dont call me Bro, you insulting my mother.

Reply to Comrade
Posted by: Cj | 2010/08/19

We dont need to be racists

Reply to Cj
Posted by: JustWandering | 2010/08/19

Why is it that white dudes cannot handle to see a white chicks that just happens to like black people? Must mess with your egos to know that bigger is actually better ...

Reply to JustWandering
Posted by: Comrade | 2010/08/19

I''m not even boiling CJ, white racist pricks just have that effect on me.

Reply to Comrade
Posted by: Bottocks | 2010/08/19

Yep is true about black men have BIG penises, how else will they satisfy their Big black women with their BIG holes.

Reply to Bottocks
Posted by: Zulu on my stoep | 2010/08/19

The only true thing about black people, is that almost all of them is incompetent in their jobs.

Reply to Zulu on my stoep
Posted by: Cj | 2010/08/19

comrade - you need to get over yourself bro, why are you boiling, does somebody have fire estinguisher?

Reply to Cj
Posted by: Comrade | 2010/08/19

So Mr CJ its cool to insult the black man but he cant insult back? You mu'' -|- ers should actually f... off &  stop insulting us on our own land.

Reply to Comrade
Posted by: Cj | 2010/08/19

comrade you''re a piece of s h i t

Reply to Cj
Posted by: Comrade | 2010/08/19

Rex &  all other -|- -suckers, you must have seen a lot of black -|- s to be so certain that its a myth. Personally i dont know cos i havent seen many penises in my life-time but clearly all the other faggots would know.

A myth is this thing that black guys dont know how to treat, have any of you actually been with a black guy before?

Reply to Comrade
Posted by: Cj | 2010/08/19

realist - you are truly a racist, these are kind of people whom havent accepted change in this country. Change has come, live with it. Gone are those days where you used to oppress black people. Get a life pleas.e

Reply to Cj
Posted by: A woman | 2010/08/19

It''s a myth that black guys are bigger than any other race, I don''t know where this silly idea started. There are some white guys, &  coloured guys with big penises too. I agree with what Lady#1 says...looking for a needle in a haystack. I also agree with Reinet, black guys do not know how to treat a women, a woman needs more than just sex, it''s an emotional experience.

Reply to A woman
Posted by: Lerato | 2010/08/19

Realist i think you are being racist and stigmatising Hiv/Aids as being associated with blacks - that is not acceptable!!!

Reply to Lerato
Posted by: lady #1 | 2010/08/19

hi anon. what are the reasons for ur fantasy? is it cos u heard many ppl say they have bigger penises? if thats the only reason, try googling " JONAH FALCON"  and see what colour his skin is :) i think its like looking for a needle in a haystack....
good luck

Reply to lady #1
Posted by: realist | 2010/08/19

We dont go thru with especially with blacks

Reply to realist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/08/19

We all have fantasies but due to Aids and other reasons we don''t generally follow through on them.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Reinet | 2010/08/19

anon, i have and to be honest, some black guys do have big penises, and yes nice but are they better than white guys, nope don''t think so, the ones i''ve dated has got no manners they want sex, just like me, but more than that forget it, they very lazy, if you want a big penis inside you go for it, is it more pleasurable, not really.

Reply to Reinet
Posted by: Rex | 2010/08/19

Dont believe everthing you hear about black guys.

Reply to Rex
Posted by: lol | 2010/08/19

that''s not true

Reply to lol
Posted by: Annamarietjie | 2010/08/19

Once you go black you never go back.

Reply to Annamarietjie
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/08/19

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist