Question
Posted by: Di | 2010-06-19

Fantasy

My husband and I agreed to play out our wildest fantasies with each other. Mine was to see him give a bj. When we did it, I was very excited to see it, he seemed to enjoy it,maby too much, and even swallowed the full load, he organised a threesome again for me, where he wanted to watch me with the other guy,and this time seemed more excited,when I was finished he quickly jumped in to finish off the other guy with a bj without me asking, once was just curious, but now I wonder if something is wrong with me to get turned on by such a thing, his fantasy was to share me with another woman, so I thought it would be fair to see him with another man, but now the thought of it grosses me out, when I saw how quickly he rose to the occasion when it wasnt on our list.He said he did it for me, but he admitted to enjoy it very much, now I am concerned about his sexuality. I enjoyed my experience with the other woman, but he just wants men in our bed now, my fantasy has turned out to be his fantasy, what should I do

Dear Di

Playing out one's fantasy as you and your husband have done can evoke powerful feelings within one but it is important that one does not jump to conclusions as a result. It may be a good idea to have an honest discussion with him about the feelings that have arisen in you and that you are struggling with. It is also so important to be aware of the risks involved when having sex with concurrent partners especially sexually transmitted diseases.
Some couples do include other sexual partners, but both partners need to be clear about whether they are happy to go through with it, and also define clear 'rules' of engagement - i.e. what is and isn't okay for him and her to do? It's not for everyone and feelings like this are probably one of the powerful reasons why many don't do threesomes...

13
Posted by: TJ | 2010-06-22

Stupid woman......... you make me sick!!!!!!

Reply to TJ
Posted by: ** | 2010-06-22

YOU ARE DISGUSTING.

Reply to **
Posted by: Di | 2010-06-21

I am not contradicting myself, the expert said I shouldnt jump to conclusions, so I gave it some thought. And obviously he enjoys my juices, he just enjoys the feeling of a hard penis jirating in his mouth as well. People can enjoy meat and fish. I would like to know if any other woman out there have ever been turned by such a thing or not.And I dont think of that when I kiss him, its a totally different thing, will your husband think of his -|- in your mouth when you kiss him, obviously not

Reply to Di
Posted by: ** | 2010-06-21

WHAT? listen to yourself....

" I can somehow understand him, as he wont let a man touch him, but just enjoys giving a bj, everything else about another man grosses him out, and he will never let another man reciprocate, so obviously he is straight" 

He enjoys giving another man a blow job - he enjoys having another mans penis in his mouth - he enjoys swollowing another mans cum... and is is obviously straight?

When you kiss your husband, can you imagine another co*k inside his mouth?
What tastes better for him, your woman juices or a mans cum? You and your husband have destroyed your own marriage!

Reply to **
Posted by: Anon for this one | 2010-06-21

Di you seem to be contradicting yourself in your first post you were concerned about his sexuality now it''s a different tune unfortunately i think he is a closet case but to each his own hope you don''t get burnt

Reply to Anon for this one
Posted by: Di | 2010-06-21

No he is not bi, and has only done it when I am with him, I must say that it did turn me on, and thanks expert for your advise, we have now a constant couple, who have been medically checked out thoroughly and have no problem, and both couples enjoy all that goes, I realise that I maby jumped to conclusions, and when realising that I enjoy the other woman, not because I am bi, but its different and exciting, but I always want to be finished by a man, I can somehow understand him, as he wont let a man touch him, but just enjoys giving a bj, everything else about another man grosses him out, and he will never let another man reciprocate, so obviously he is straight.

Reply to Di
Posted by: XXX | 2010-06-21

We all have fantasies but now that you have actually followed through with yours,you are experiencing the pain that we all refer to here (many times).
I''m afraid to say that your husband is bi-sexual and you are going to have to live with it.No hetro male would " jump in"  and give a another male a bj.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2010-06-21

You are both insane.

Reply to Johnny Bravo
Posted by: ** | 2010-06-21

WOW - that is hectic.
Is the guy he blew gay or straight?
What about your sexual health?
Aren''t you concerned about STIs?
What kind of woman wants to see another mans penis in her mans mouth?

Reply to **
Posted by: anon | 2010-06-19

I think u both should see yr divorc lawyers, your marriage is over

Reply to anon
Posted by: sentram | 2010-06-19

you play with fire u get burned by it

Reply to sentram
Posted by: Wise Owl | 2010-06-19

You reap what you sow. You have opened Pandora''s box and now have to live with the consequences. These unusual fantasies always hold some unknown or unrealised terrors that tend to haunt one for the rest of their lives. It''s better to keep your fantasies between the two of you and use porn to give you that extra lift if you need it, or go to live shows if you want to experience it more in the flesh so as to speak.
You see now, you will always be wondering about your husband no matter how he tries to convince you otherwise and unfortunately there is nothing you will ever be able to do about it. Sorry about that.

Reply to Wise Owl
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-19

Dear Di

Reply to sexologist