Posted by: Mathys | 2010-02-12

I had this fantasy that becomes a reality now.<br>I loved it in the beginning but now want to stop. I believe that I m addicted to it because I can' t stop.

I married and fantasies about black woman.

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

Fantasies are a wonderful way to stimulate one's imagination and create arousal. However, if as in your situation, it begins to interfere with your everyday life , then the fantasy is no longer fun. I recommend you speak with a sex therapist who will help you understand this fantasy and manage fantasies generally.
Many people feel a sense of betrayal to a partner when they fantasies - and maybe worse when the fantasy is forbidden in every day life - such as a person of a different race, religion or cultural group to your own.
Go get professional help to stop your suffering

Posted by: KAY | 2010-04-12

Hi Doc,
im in my late 40''s and have a good sex life with my boyfriend,however i have been fantasysing about women and cant stop thinking what it would be like.I masturbate regular and have an orgasm only when i have fantasies about having sex with women.why am i now having this fantasies? and why about women?

Reply to KAY
Posted by: Nce | 2010-02-27

nothing wrong my dear unless you act towards it.we all have fantasies

Reply to Nce
Posted by: MEEE | 2010-02-15

And how old are u?

it' s normal, nothing wrong, unless u want to take it further.

Reply to MEEE