Posted by: Dreams | 2009-05-24

Is it normal for a man to fantasize about sex with another man even though he is not intrested in the real thing. I' ve been having these intense dreams of having sex with other older hairy men. I' m in my late 20' s and still a virgin due to religious believes can this cause me the dreams or thus it mean i' m gay/bi or what? Should i go out and find out for myself or can u please help me

It is normal for all men and most women to fantasize, about all sorts of things, including sex of various kinds. The content of fantasies does not necessarily relate to their p[rimary sexual orientation or to the sort of behaviour that inn real life they would enjoy. Trying out whatever behaviours you fantasize about could be dangerous and are unlikely to be anywhere near as satisfying as they might seem in your fantasies. seeing a counsellor to explore the broader issues of your orientation and choices would be wiser than just experimenting