Question
Posted by: secret | 2010/03/18

Fantasising with my brother

I have a brother from another mother but same father who walks in the house naked after taking a shower, we stay together. He once caught me watching porn and he joined me. my problem is everytime i see him naked i fantasise about him. what must I do

If this is your half-brother, to be sexual with him is essentially incest...sexual contact between siblings/relatives causes huge distress and conflict in families. I would encourage you to put down firm boundaries; both in your house (no more naked walking around the house or watching porn together) and in your mind (no letting yourself fantasise about him). He should be off limits to his sister/brother (not sure of your gender).

Claire - SASHA

Claire - SASHA

7
Posted by: irritable | 2010/03/23

you are both sick - you should be shot! how does he walk around naked to someone he''s just recently met - who is related to him! get a life you guys!

Reply to irritable
Posted by: irritable | 2010/03/23

Reply to irritable
Posted by: d | 2010/03/18

Are you guys nuts or just crazy - -|- hell no, that is a no go area.

Reply to d
Posted by: Woman | 2010/03/18

GSA - genetic sexual attraction - look it up on the web. It is a psychological condition that happens when people who are related don''t grow up together and meet each other after years. You are by all means not alone. BUT, it is morally frowned upon by society and law. So, instead of buggering up your whole life, why don''t you go see a psychologist. Work through the feelings.

Acting on this impulse could rip your family apart. Are you willing to be the one responsible for something like that?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Casper | 2010/03/18

Your own brother (half brother but still)? This is just wrong.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: HP | 2010/03/18

How old are u, what about if you fall pregnant

Reply to HP
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/18

Claire - SASHA

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist