Question
Posted by: Angel | 2012/06/21

fantasies

I have a male friend who lives abroad (went to school together many years ago). We starting chatting on FB and then moved away from FB altogether and are texting and emailing one another now. Our conversations sometimes get really interesting and I have found myself fantasising about him, almost on a daily basis. I imagine having the most awesome sex with him. He often sends me text messages telling me how turned on he is and then the conversation gets " sexy"  and eventually runs its course. Sometimes I think it''s rather silly to have these fantasies about him as we will probably never get to see each other and live out our fantasies. (He has no intention of coming to SA and I cannot afford an overseas trip). Is it wrong to have these fantasies about him and to in turn feed his fantasies?

When one communicates with someone in this kind of way, one must be aware that the relationship can become very intense and intimate very quickly but some what artificially. It is not wrong to fantasise about him or to feed his fantasies but I am wondering where this will lead? Would it not be possible to try and work out a way to be together and see whether the relationship will work out?

15
Posted by: Lucifer4 | 2012/06/25

@ All other Lucifers

WTF You all doing here...

Get off News24 and go help the Illuminati.

Reply to Lucifer4
Posted by: Lucifer3 | 2012/06/25

@ Lucifer2

And you are a stupid DOO$, So go jump off a cliff...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply to Lucifer3
Posted by: Lucifer2 | 2012/06/25

@ Lucifer you have anger issues and need help BWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :) :)

Reply to Lucifer2
Posted by: Lucifer | 2012/06/25

@ Brian

Go F@ck yourself

Reply to Lucifer
Posted by: Brian | 2012/06/25

I am sure Angel would rather live out her fantasies than outlive her fantasies. Just saying ....

Reply to Brian
Posted by: Lucifer | 2012/06/22

@ Hi Angel

Why don''t you F@ck off, you holier than thou piece of Sh1t.

V6 was giving you advice, you can at least say thank you.

Dump your husband and outlive your f@ckin fantasy.

Reply to Lucifer
Posted by: Angel | 2012/06/22

@ V6 - if I want to listen to a sermon, I will go to church. I live in JHB and my buddy lives in London, not that it''s any of your business! For better or worse works both ways, my hb was not thinking along those lines when he was f******g his co-worker during his lunch break! Take your holier-than-thou attitude and f*** off to another forum!

Reply to Angel
Posted by: V6 | 2012/06/22

Angel...
Where do you live and where in the world does your buddy live ??
Is your buddy married ???and you have 1 kid ( how old is he/she)
Secondly if you are unhappy with your hubby , why don''t you talk to him and resolve yr issues ????????
Fantasies are dreams , what you have is reality so live it , remember what yu said "  FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE"  in theys of God...RESPECT THAT ....

Reply to V6
Posted by: XXX | 2012/06/22

I think all of us that are in bad relationships/marriages would like a cyber- (sex) buddy.The only problem is one is uncertain as to who to approach etc.
It is a sad state of affairs but so many couples are unhappy.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2012/06/22

We met and exchanged details on one of these forums. We both married - but had the best cyber sex ever. For her it was better than the real deal. She reached Organisms . We never met nor did we exchange pictures

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Phantom | 2012/06/22

Hi Angel. Maybe you should meet up with someone closer

Reply to Phantom
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/22

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/06/21

Okay. Wow. That makes it very interesting. I bet that you’ ll have steamy sessions when you do hook-up. You are CLEARLY emotionally distant from your current partner and I think this is a way for you to vent out your frustration –  though it is healthy *wink*. –  I know what you mean about it feeling so good to be so bad –  you love the thrill &  you deserve it. I am not married but the reason for staying for the sake of this kids doesn’ t work for (personally, I have parents who stayed for the kids’  sake and it doesn’ t benefit anybody –  not even the kids). Weirdly enough your kids would like to see you happy as and when they are happy, it’ s always good to talk with them and make sure that you keep them in the loop. To some extent one of you are to develop some emotional commitment (given the distance) but its kind of good that you have that one out in the open.

Reply to Digital_Sex
Posted by: Angel | 2012/06/21

No, if we ever lived in the same time zone, we would not be able to be in a relationship as we both have rather volatile tempers ... we are very sexually attracted to one another (have also exchanged naughty pics), but a relationship with him, no I doubt it very much! I am married (please don''t judge me), but have not been happy for the longest time (I stay for the sake of my child). We would probably be friends with benefits if we lived close to one another. The only thing that worries me is that a while ago he said to me that if either one of us develops feelings, that we must call it quits and I agreed. A few days later, he said that he thought it better if we did not communicate, so that had me a bit worried, but we are back to chatting again. We are actually so bad for each other, but it''s oh so good to be so bad ....

Reply to Angel
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/06/21

I don’ t think that there is anything wrong with your fantasies. Question: Are you currently in a relationship?, It’ s always nice to have someone else to fantasize about especially, considering that you may not act on it (not forgetting the mess of affairs, break-ups, divorces) as long as it keeps you going for your partner, I would think that it’ s all good.
Another question: Do you thing you’ ll be able to make it work (in a relationship) beyond it being a fantasy (or will you become friends-with-benefits)

Reply to Digital_Sex