Question
Posted by: jay | 2010/11/19

fantacy

my ex called me tellin me she wants me to sleep with her and she will record us for her bf,I refused and she then rocked up with the bf beggin me and i screwed her lights out they want it on a regular basis,apparently the bf cant get it up.Am I being stupid for feeling sorry for the bugger?

Feeling sorry for the guy is not abnormal; however that is still not addressing his concerns. The desperate need they have for you to have sex with her and then record is however more of a concern and could in the long run become problematic to you and will most probably have more of a negative impact on his inability to get an erection and their sexual relationship. I would strongly recommend that they seek professional assistance in dealing with their sexual problems. Furthermore you might want to rethink your availability to “assist” them in the manner you have been. After all there must be a reason why you are the ex!

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: Realist | 2010/11/22

Jay you should really try and get to pre school on time and stop playing on your families PC without adult supervision be a good boy now and go sit on the potty before you have another accident.

Reply to Realist
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/21

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: jim | 2010/11/20

Tha fantacy is in your head mate !

Reply to jim