Question
Posted by: Andy | 2011-01-19

FANTACIES

Hi Guyz

Tell me is it normal to tell your partner about your fantacy during sex?

my partner and i used to be cold towards each other, and he negleted me. there was no sex in days and kissing comes once in months. I ended up cheating on him, but i dddnt do it on a purpose, i was lonely.

he find out about the cheating, he was very angry. I guess it was a rough patch for us. Because we loved each other dearlyand we stil does. he came around, he forgave me and tells me he was sorry to put me on that situation.

we now love each other more, we things we never tried before. sometimes he wants me to tell him what the " other guy"  was doing to me during sex, he says its just to psice up our sex. he tells me about his fantacies and we do it exactly like that. its fun and yes i enjoyed it. He turns me into this wild gal.

that''s my story and tx for your respond!

You have mentioned that there was a time when your relationship was not good which lead to you cheating on your partner but you seem together to have moved on from that. If sharing your fantasies helps to keep your sexual relationship interesting there should be no problem but you should not feel that all fantasies must be shared.

8
Posted by: topdog | 2011-01-20

Well if ur sex life is hot,y worry about the rest of the 2 stooges,if both ar men...WTF AN GG,IF U GUYS DONT LOOK AT HOT WOMEN AN WONDER WAT U COULD DO WITH THEM THEN SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH U GUYS,BET U GUYS AR MARRIED

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Andy | 2011-01-20

Tx topdog,

WTF &  GG, i was sharing my story to you i ddn''t ask you to judge me.

he was very angry with for some time and i thought its end of our 10yrs realtionship but i was wrong. he said to me if we gonna separate we must do it civilised way no fights just go peacefully as we will be friends again. He told me that i did hurt him very badly, we have a baby 2yr old. when he said that i knew that was goodbye and i felt bitter, guilty of everything i did. i cried, he came to me and asked me why am i crying cause that was what i wanted. i told him that i still love him and i still want to be with him, i wanted us to work things out, we did....

believe me, we more closer than before. Before the cheating he was avoiding me, there was no goodbye kiss, the sex was not the same. he''d come and enter into me without forplay, without kissing just to satisfy himself and i remember one day i told him to be more passionate, to touch as he used to but he told that i should not expect him to be sex machine if i''m not satisfied by him i should find another man, it got worse and worse everyday i felt loney even at work i couldn''t concentrate.

but today i''m a happy lady, even him he said i taught him a lesson and he said maybe it was a blessing in disguise. now he knows how to love me and i love him so much.

I''m sorry for a long post.

Reply to Andy
Posted by: topdog | 2011-01-20

Don,t worry about (WTF),that is ur love life,the way u guys have sex is wat turns u guys on,everyone has a fanticy

Reply to topdog
Posted by: GG | 2011-01-20

WTF, I agree.

ANDY
Your BF should go and bang your best friend, then see if you will forgive him.

Reply to GG
Posted by: WTF | 2011-01-19

Let me get this right.....
you cheated on your bf , slept with another guy and your bf said that he was sorry?
then you tell him what the other guy did for you in bed......
eish no wonder yourl love each other
the both of yourl are morons

Reply to WTF
Posted by: Anon | 2011-01-19

Can i mail you an drell you all about my fantacies

Posted by: Kosie | 2011-01-19

Gee.

Reply to Kosie
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-01-19

Reply to Sexologist