Posted by: ff | 2009-03-31

fanny fart

My partner' s penis sometimes slides out completely during sex, and when he penetrates again, it causes " air bubbles"  in my vagina - obviously when these bubbles are released, it makes farting sound - MOST EMBARRASSING!!!!!! This only began after giving natural childbirth.

This is caused by loose tissue int he vagina that traps the air and can be a natural consequence of childbirth. Kegel exercises are the only thing that might help- apart from surgery. look it up on the web. one good place to start is here

Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-04-01

Hi there  why worry about something like that? If noboddy else hears it then why worry. It' s quite natural + when it sometimes happens 2 me then it gives us both something 2 giggle about. As long as the sex is good, that' s the main thing.

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: pp | 2009-03-31

O I like that sound it makes me more horny and then I push it in harder and faster, so so lekker

Reply to pp
Posted by: joe | 2009-03-31

you are one of the lucky ones dont feel bad about that

Reply to joe