Question
Posted by: Lemon | 2008/06/06

FAMSA?

Hi CS,

You've advised many to get help from FAMSA. Are these people psychologists, psychiatrists, councellors etc. Or are they just merely people who have been through these life experiences and can now help others.

Do charge a fee? If so how much?
Are they in every major city in the country?

I'm asking becasue my husband and I need help but have found the fees from psychologists just a little out of our budgets. And we really need help.

Famsa is a national association for family and marriage counselling and support, and would refer you to some suitably trained and experienced counsellors in your area. Obviously, counsellors, who really need to eat occasionally to remain effective, do charge for their services, but the charges vary and FAMSA should be able to advise on likely costs. I don't know if they're in every city, but they do have branches in most major cities, and also a website.

1
Posted by: Lemon | 2008/06/06

Thank you kindly!

Reply to Lemon