Question
Posted by: Sadike | 2009/11/15

Family v/s Girlfriend

Heaven knows I am up to my balls about my girlfriend complaining about my family. I know they are not perfect people, but I do not feel she has the exclusive rights to define what are good family is. I am so tired of hearing how bad my brother, sister, cousins are ....haikona...we have discussed and fought over this issue for more than a year now...

Yes at times she might feel mistreated, but I really do not think it' s right that she feels justified mxm....the other day she was comparing them to her family that is so " perfect" ....I am really really considering ending this thing..

What, then, is the point of continuing a relationship with someone determined to find fault with your family ? It won't get better after marriage, or over time.

2
Posted by: Maria | 2009/11/16

What is the point of continuing the relationship then? She isn' t magically going to start liking your family, so unless you are happy to put up with the abuse or cut yourself off from you family, things will not improve.

Reply to Maria