Question
Posted by: Pix | 2009-03-19

Family Planning

At the end of this year, my Husband and I decided that we will start with family planning. Not too sure how the Gyna works but do I need to visit the Gynae for a check before we start planning or when?

If you have normal periods and no other problems, there is no need to see the gynaecologist first, though it might be useful to have a check-up so that you are reassured that all is well., Remember to take folic acid if you are planning a baby.

2

hi, had my first petogen injection in June 2015 and have not had my periods since then. I have been having headaches and now nausea, should i be worried??

trying to have a baby after 8yr was on yasmin