Question
Posted by: Sad | 2009-12-23

Family

evry year i get depressed at this time of the year.the last time i was excited anout festive was in 2000.since my mum passed away its not the same.im not close to any of my relatives.i doubt i even like them.all they do i gossip and greate stories about me behind my back.then when one tell me i feel i cant trust any of then.last year i spent it at my flat alone,sleeping.i just dont want to be around anyone.especially when one wil be going on about his/her family how happpy they are is festive.mxm.my dad has other 2 wives.im 22 turning 23 in feb.now they asked me to be a brites maid.im sooooooooo not looking forward to it.since i know they wil be talking and talking.and complaining about me not calling them.even my mothers brother dont care.he never calls or asks if im ok.if im workiing or have anything to eat a place to stay.but im glad im where i am today.i thank God for the strength Hes givin me.im still holding on to this life.thanks to my only friend and my bf. Cant wait till its all over.im thinking of starting a family maybe i wont be feeling this way anymore.
Venting

I know, from my own esxperience, how losing someone you love can spoil the festive season for you. Sorry to hear about your apparently uncaring family. I don't believe men should have more than one wife unless hey are prepared to care properly for all the wives and all the children in fact, they should nt have one wife or companion unless they are prepared to care for her and the children.
If they know you are short of moeny, they should call you, and not expect you to call them.
LOok after yourself. I understand your wanting a baby, but be cautious about doing so until you are certain that the man in your life will support you and the child forever, and that you yourself are fully able to support the child, both financially and emotionally. You know personally how it feels when a family neglects such responsibilities

2
Posted by: Sad | 2009-12-23

hey lalla.....its not easy.they are the elders they should atleast ne there be fore i can i think.even after she passed away no one seemed to care.i was still in varsity and they wouldnt even give me money for food or accomodation or evn ask how i pay my fees.i had to stay with friends in order to survive.i had money from my mom but wasnt enough.i only went during holidays to my relatives.my uncle.sometimes id stay at school.they wouldnt evn care to ask..they have hurt me with so many things and its not easy for me to forget.the two years at university was a struggle,i sometimes cry just thinking about it.atleast even if they didnt have money why not show that they care.they only have one kid.hes 29.mamas boy.mu uncles has been working for home affairs since i was born.his wife is also working.but i had to husstle else where as they never had anything to give me.imagine being given R200.00 in 6 months or even the whole year.eish.i dont think i wil ever learn to like them agan.

Reply to Sad