Posted by: Sharon | 2012-10-31

False unicorn for Miscarriage

I''m 37 yrs of age &  i had an unexplained miscarriage at 16 weeks 2 months ago. It was my 1st pregnancy. I started getting contrations and my water broke. The baby was still alive when i got to the hospital but my Gynae said there is nothing they could do, therefore she induced the labour.

We are trying again to get pregnant. I dont want to go through the same thing again, i have been research on herbs which can prevent miscarriage and i came across False Unicorn.

What can you advice me on this herb? Do i start taking it as soon as im pregnant or can i start taking it now while we are still trying. How save is it and where can i buy it?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi Sharon

False Unicorn acts as a uterus tonic. Therefor it is safe before pregnancy and during. Has your thyroid antibodies been checked ?

I am not sure who stocks this product.

kind regards
Dr Debbie

Posted by: Sharon | 2012-11-28

No, my thyroid antibodies have not been checked.
What is the importance of thyroid antibodies &  how is it related to a miscarriage?

Reply to Sharon