Question
Posted by: lost | 2009-11-30

false allegations

I had to go and sign for divorce paper by the sheriff of the court on Friday .when reading the document over the weekend she as laid false allegations firstly that.
I moved out the property on the 15th Oct and refused to move back . this is not true as I only moved out on the 20 Oct and I asked if we could resolve this and she said no and never asked me to move back.

That I frequently assaulted her which is also false .
What is my right now as she has lied in the court papers.
I am not contesting the divorce at all but the false allegations would like sorted out.

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Hi Lost,

you should sign the papers if you are not happy with those allegations and make it clear that you do not contest the divorce and will sigh the paper according to the truth.

But if there is nothing at stake here i.e children and properties/assets to be distributed then I would move as quickly as possible even some dates and comments are not correct.

info@sadsa.net

1
Posted by: G-Dad | 2009-11-30

You moved out does not matter when, no you should never have moved out, once out difficult to move in again.

Believe me my ex had a bundle of lies on the courts papers, it eventually caught up with her, but very difficult to prove, the problem is that it become unbearable to live in the same house but possession 9/10 is law, I suppose she want to keep the house in her court papers.

Reply to G-Dad