Question
Posted by: nancy | 2012/04/04

fallopian tubes

Is there any cur for blocked fallopiantubes. Can one concieve?

If the tubes are completely blocked they can be opened with an operation of you could have IVF.

2
Posted by: Marziyeh | 2012/04/21

Good ?I should crnlaiety pronounce, impressed with your web site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Excellent task..

Reply to Marziyeh