Question
Posted by: Elana | 2012/09/17

Falling pregnant with a specific gender baby

I am not being choosy and I know I will be blessed with whatever God wills, however I have a beautiful little girl and want my family to be complete with a little boy. I know that according to the Shettles method pf conception, there are signs you need to look out for, etc. But I am terribly confused and was wondering if there is a step by step method I can follow for a " most likely"  scenario. I would love to see a gynae in Durban who can take me through this process even if step by step is too difficult to post. I realise there are probably many variables.... lets discuss?

Dear Elana
I am afraid that there is no scientific evidence that any of the methods have proven a most likely scenario of predicting a baby. Many have claimed success but not scientifically proven. The only definitive way of choosing a baby with a certain gender would be to undergo IVF (invitro fertilisation) with a procedure called BGD. However in south Africa this procedure of sex selection is not allowed by law.
Answered By: Dr Y.M.Dasoo

1
Posted by: fertility expert | 2012/09/28

Dear Elana
Answered By: Dr Y.M.Dasoo

Reply to fertility expert