Question
Posted by: Elana | 2012-09-17

Falling pregnant with a baby of a specific gender

I am not being choosy and I know I will be blessed with whatever God wills, however I have a beautiful little girl and want my family to be complete with a little boy. I know that according to the Shettles method pf conception, there are signs you need to look out for, etc. But I am terribly confused and was wondering if there is a step by step method I can follow for a " most likely"  scenario. I would love to see a gynae in Durban who can take me through this process even if step by step is too difficult to post. I realise there are probably many variables.... lets discuss?

In order to have a boy insemination should occur as close as possible to the moment of ovulation so that the faster, Y-sperm arrive first and achieve conception, according to the theory. When seeking a girl insemination the couple should seek to have sex 2½ to 3 days before ovulation. The problem, of course, is knowing for certain when you ovulate. You can work this out by using an ovulation calculator for a month or two to determine when in your cycle you ovulate.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-09-24