Question
Posted by: LALA | 2012/03/08

Falling pregnant naturally after endometriosi

Finished zoladex in Feb 2012 for endo treatment. im 36 can i fall pregnant naturally. has anyone had a similar story to mine with sucess. i have a 8 yrs old child. im longing for a second child. Do i have to opt for IVF right away?

Dear Lala.

Depending on the extent of the endometriosis it would be certainly possible to conceive naturally in milder cases. However should the endometriosis be of a more advanced nature then IVF might be the more appropriate option since any unnecessary delay may results in return of the endometriosis and would then have nullified the advantages or effects of the Zoladex.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2012/03/20

Dear Lala.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert