Question
Posted by: Masabata | 2008/08/11

Falling pregnant after sterlisation

I have sterlised 3 years ago and now my husband want another baby and I also feel it' s fine for another baby. What do I do? I really want a baby.

Dear Masabata

There are essentially 2 choices for you in wanting to have a baby after having being sterilized. The first is an operation that is called a reversal of sterilization. The success rate of that procedure would depend on the type of sterilization done and the length of the fallopian tube that’s left behind. Your second option is in-vitro fertilization.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo

1
Posted by: angel | 2008/11/17

Can I get pregnant after sterilisation. I' m 4 years been sterlised and have regular periods but missed one now and wants to know if I' m pregnant. Or is time for a check up

Reply to angel