Question
Posted by: Marie | 2010/11/04

Falling pregnant after operation

I was pregnant but the baby was in my tubes so the docter had to take the baby out. I had the operation Monday, Saturday my husband and i were having sex but used a condom. unfortunately the condom tore but he reliased in time, he never came in me but i''m scared that when he came some of his sperm could have entered in me. I was still bleeding from the operation, i''ve heard that you dont fall pregnant if you have sex while you mentruating. is there a posibility that i could have fallin pregnant? my husband and i decided to not try for a while because this was the second opertation i had. can you fall pregnant while you bleeding?

It is unlikely that you would have fallen pregnant so soon. However, it is far too soon to be having sex. The operation area needs time to heal and you could disturb this with sex.

2
Posted by: Prince Lee | 2014/12/01

I had a C section and it was for the third time giving birth with a C section, unfortunately my baby couldn't make it, due to some problems... I now feel angry to the fact that I really want to have another child and I believe there wont be complications this time....but then I need to know and to be 100% sure, if its going to be safe for me and my baby? and how long will it take for me to conceive again.... I am willing to take that risk

Reply to Prince Lee