Question
Posted by: zhara | 2010-08-17

falling pregnant

we have been trying to fall pregnant for the past 4 yrs with out success. i have not been on any medication to prevent me from falling pregnant i did go for a papsmear which said something about an abnormall cell in my worm. i also have a very bad yellow discharge which smells alot and really bad. my husband and i are related very closly related could this be a problem as well
please advise at your soonest what would be the best solution
thank you
regards

If you had abnormal cells in the pap smear, then this needs follow-up. What did your doctor say that thenext step should be?
You are right that there can be genetic problems in the children if you are closely related. If you are willing to take this risk, you should see a gynaecologist for further tests to assess why you are not falling pregnant.

3
Posted by: zhara | 2010-08-31

can this abnormall cell make you loose wait as i lost ten kilo in less than a month and cant pick that up again

Reply to zhara
Posted by: zhara | 2010-08-31

well i stoped going as it was costing me to much so i dont go to them any more

Reply to zhara
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-08-20