Question
Posted by: Val | 2010-07-07

Falling Pregnant

I have been on the pill for 7 years &  I plan to go off the pill next year..How soon do you think that I will fall pregnant?

After the first 3 months off the Pill, your chances of pregnancy are the same as if you had never been on the Pill.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-11

Posted by: Charmned 1 | 2010-07-08

It all depends on your body, I left the pill in December, its been 7 months ans still nothing.

Reply to Charmned 1
Posted by: T | 2010-07-08

It takes 24hrs for the pill to work out of your system. I was on the pill for 12 years and stopped in November. I fell pregnant within the first week of stopping the pill and am due now in August with our first child!

Good luck!

Reply to T