Question
Posted by: john | 2008/09/08

FALLING PREGNANT

I am 40 and 6 years ago had a reversal vasectomy i am producing sperm that are alive some are lazy and some deformed but doc said my wife should fall PG she did once but lost it that was with her first husband some 8 yrs ago within one month.She is 36 but we have had no joy in last 5yrs why do you think.

My wife has tried a course of fertile tabs CLOMID 50 MG but they give her a bad headache and her tummy burns.

If during her fertile days we make love am and pm and she lies after for say 30 min will this help??? I want this to happen your suggestions or should she just stick with 3 months of fertile tablets WHAT IS CHANCE IF Tablets work she could have twins etc.

John

The problem may be in the fact that you have lazy and deformed sperm. I would suggest that you consult a fertility expert.