Question
Posted by: Bobby | 2010/03/25

Falling in love

My first love has come back to my life claiming that he loves me dearly and wants to have me back in his life. This happened a month a go and have been communicating ever since, now last week he came over and told me that he wants to have a baby and all that, i badly want one as im 32 yrs and have none.The problem is now he is avoiding me and only answers my calls when it suites him.He has achieved a lot and holds a high position at work, as a results has lots of money.I think i''m falling all over in love wth him again and see money as an issue as i only have a mere degree in HR.Should i pursue this relation or just let it go as i fear its gonna break my heart all over again.We broke up because we went to diff institutions and communication was a problem as there were no cellphones then and we never put effort to see each other

sounds like the whole scheme is just about what suits him, rather than you. I wonder what else has happened in his life, recently, to lead to him suddenly remembering you after all this time - are you his Plan B after some other plan failed ? Or Plan C or D ? By all means discuss this properly with him before deciding - but if he's unavailable to you already, that's hardly a good sign !

2
Posted by: Lady man | 2010/03/25

I agree with CS. Bobby think twice before you make a decision. Remember money and status is not everthing in life.

Reply to Lady man