Question
Posted by: neetu SIngh | 2010/01/27

falling hard to fall pregant (my sister)

My sister age 37 falling hard to fall pregant she has cholorestol problem and she wants to have kids. She is also on medicine for her cholorestol she have been taking it everyday.She also went for raido iodoine treatment last year June 2009. can you let me know wht can she do?

Dear Neetu Singh

Your sister is at the age of 37 and having difficulty falling pregnant and has medical problems such as a thyroid and cholesterol problem. It is important that she be assessed fully by either a gynaecologist who deals with fertility or by a fertility clinic and tries to get help as soon as possible.

Answered by: Dr. Y.M. Dasoo