Question
Posted by: sunflower | 2009-03-06

falling for a man that is taken

i' m falling for a colleague of mine who is involved. when we first started to spend time together he did not tell me about her, when i found out i put on the brakes and he called me dificult. We spoke today and have agreed that nothing can happen between us. men are strange, its like he' s calling me and we went out at night and i' m wondering where his girlfriend is. it was really hard but i can' t do that to another woman. i feel kind of sad now, he asked me to wait but i can' t wait around forever, besdies i' m not a home wrecker.

Presumably h alled you "difficult" because you very sensibly hesitated instead of romping alon with his planned harem. You know he has a girlfriend --- why go out with him at all ? You surely have other prospects ? And why feel sad ? Having discovered the sort of man he is, you should be relieved at having found out and ended it in time.

3
Posted by: well done | 2009-03-09

Dear Sunflower

I am proud of you, it is not every day that you hear someone say that - thank you for not being a homewrecker. Its best you move on and find someone single and new.

Reply to well done
Posted by: girlontheside | 2009-03-06

he wants a girl on the side....

Reply to girlontheside
Posted by: Mel | 2009-03-06

Fall for someone else!

Reply to Mel