Posted by: Anthony | 2011-11-10

Falling asleep whilst driving

I was wondering if you can help please? I have been having problems for quite a few years now with falling asleep in funny places or doing something! The reason i''m looking into this now is because i have been falling asleep / getting drowsy whilst driving and this is getting very scary! It just comes up out of nowhere, I get drowsy, eyes heavy and battle to keep eyes open. Now I have been reading up a post on which has been running for about 4 years now with people who have the same or similar problems. This has also made me think when else do i get like this?
If i think back, I''ve fallen asleep standing up in a night club or my friend told me once whilst i was dancing! Although funny it makes me think if there is something else wrong upstairs? I fall asleep as well whilst watching a movie or in front of computer which is also normal i suppose but I somehow feel its related to my major problem of whilst driving!

I have read that people have gone to chiro doctors and have got some relief from too much stress in the neck, lack of oxygen to the brain, unbalanced body or other neck symptoms or problems.

Do you possibly have any information for me please? Anything would help?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Dear Anthony
This is a problem that you should consult with your family physician. It is doubtful whether chiropractic could help in this instance.

Posted by: Kerry | 2012-02-20

well she was a real darmcoetic, not the fake hypocrites pretending to be libertarians on the conservative republican side. a darmcoetic by definition has to be an atheist. with an all powerful god the importance of liberty has no importance. ayn rand was an atheist and also a radical darmcoetic. even if some of her way of life is a bit far fetched, her core thoughts are noble and idealistic. her thoughts in this area selfishness is very appealing only when a man deserves his wealth and reputation.

Reply to Kerry