Question
Posted by: cathy | 2010/09/28

faking to feel

my problem with my current boyfriend is that he love having sex , but he is not doing it the right way to make me enjoy, each time i pretent to feel him while he is not doing the right thing.i proposed him to see Dr but he refuse to consult because i believe he is fine.

rather encourage the two of you to read through sex ed books and techniques. after experimenting with each technique, both of you can reflect on what you liked and disliked about thetechnique in question. by following this approach, both of you show a willingness to learn new experiences and communicate your needs / wants / desires.

4
Posted by: G | 2010/09/28

and the Dr is going to tell him so that he is going to do the right thing?

Reply to G
Posted by: XXX | 2010/09/28

Hornyguy you are really becoming boring.
Cathy,I suggest you talk to him about what it is you enjoy/want.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/09/28

Cathy mail me i promise you will feel me - hornyguy67 at gmail dot com

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/28

Reply to sexologist