Posted by: Curious | 2009-08-22

Faking orgasm' s

I for one know i do this. Not to be nasty, but for my husband' s sake. I love him deeply and would never do anything to hurt him. I do masturbate without him knowing this, but rather this, than look for it ells where. Do a lot of woman do this, well men as well, but i think it is more difficult for a man to fake.

Some women do do it, you're right - I'm not sure of the proportion though. It is quite normal for women to only have an orgasm on every 2nd or 3rd sexual experience, so the female orgasm is not as reliable as the man's (for a variety of reasons). I wonder whether you could enhance the chances of your husband pleasuring you by telling/showing him what you have already learned about your own response through masturbation - play around with him, take time, enjoy the closeness that such exploration could bring.

Claire - SASHA (

Posted by: Visitor | 2009-08-24

Curious , i could have wrote this post for you! This is my story as well. But have recently discovered a way to get that O &  not having to fake it. Don' t get me wrong i have the greatest experience with him &  enjoy having him inside of me but sometimes never reach climax. But i hope this will be a thing of the past.

Reply to Visitor