Posted by: Broken Wife | 2009-03-16

Fake Sick Hubby

I just need to talk to someone as i have NO one to talk to and i can feel i' m gonna loose my mind today. This is a bit long. Me and hubby decided we gonna start going to church. Everything went well and the pastor liked him and asked him to lead the youth. Now before the youth thing, my hubby always use to go during the week and get home quite late. Well I decided to join during the week and every time I’ m with him, we get home normal time, the minute he goes alone… . He is late. Why I always cannot go with, is we have a VERY BUSY 2 YEAR OLD. I talked to him about it and well he always have answers. Anyway, back to my youth story. The first week, he got home fairly late. Well he is always a step ahead, the 2nd week, even later. Than the “ youth girlies”  started phoning him… .than he had to pick up this one than that one (ONLY GIRLS). Well I must say he is VERY sly, he always has an answer for me. He even came home one night with the “ youth people” , but in couples. He was the ONLY one without a GIRL. Anyway it was getting too much and I told him it’ s not on. Than he would play on my feelings and telling me he can see it’ s not working, so he’ ll back off. But did he back off??? No!!! Even the pastor consulted him and told him the idea that he’ s driving LADIES up and down is not on as it gives the wrong impression. After I also discussed it with him… ..It did not help.Last week Friday he went again and my daughter went with (14). Well my daughter gave me a PLS CALL ME and I called her back. She said they waiting for him for so long and his not coming, I called him about 7 times and he did not answer. (NEVER HEARD THE PHONE) Eventually he answered and he told me no one pitched up for youth and he went to go and buy snacks for the few that came. Well the next day my daughter told me that he left and came back with one of the youth girls. They went to go and buy food and my daughter told me a whole lot of things that “ they”  do while they suppose to have youth. I was so disgusted in him, that I called the pastor of the church and told him everything. But before I called the pastor I asked my husband and he just had answers for me and said I am sick… … .. well the pastor cancelled the youth and my husband is FURIOUS with me and everyone else. He said he will never go back to that church and he has nothing to say to the pastor. The pastor never mentioned why he is canceling the youth (FOR NOW)… . Just said he needs to sort out some few things. He went on a drinking spree yesterday, didn’ t even had food and he was so sick last night of drinking himself to a standstill. I told him 2 weeks ago, if you don’ t stop playing with the Lord, I will DO SOMETHING about it. He lost his job 2 months ago, struggling to find a job, we are in DEEP POOH and our lives just doesn’ t want to come right. It is because he is playing with a LIVING GOD… . If he went to church and lead the youth for the right reasons, surely he wasn’ t gonna take it SO PERSONNAL that the youth has been cancelled… .. So why did he go to the house of the LORD in the 1st place… … …  To impress everyone that’ s a woman???? Coz every skirt in the church has his NUMBER and when I asked him why… … .He gave me a sly smile and telling me I am SICK… ..
Thanks for listening. I just needed to vent a bit.

You were right ti discuss this with the pastor, who should have been made aware of your concerns, and anyway ought tohave been monitoring these "youth" activities far more closely. Maybe your husband feels overwhelmed at the mess he is getting into, and. unfortunately, he is responding in ways that just increase the pooh level, rather than improving anything. He needs to be persuade to see a counsellor, if he would do that sincerely, to work on his many problems.

Posted by: Slithery thing ! | 2009-03-18

Ohhh yes, he is a slitherer alright. Creepy too, befriending the " youth"  my eye. He sounds like a nasty nasty and I would be very wary of him.

Reply to Slithery thing !
Posted by: Anon | 2009-03-16

Do as CS suggests, you can' t only blame your husband the young ladies were also to blame, must have been flicking money in front of them (although his unemplyed) young ones like cars,money and attention.....soon they move on when they can' t get.....they were using him....maybe he' ll catch a wake up now...drinking doesn' t solve anyones problems....hope he hasn' t impregnated anyone.....that is all one will need...maybe sit him down and find out just what went on....guilt is driving him to drink....thinking his a young one with the kids...all th ebest...