Question
Posted by: concerned | 2008/04/04

Q.

Faith healer or fake healer: Pastor Chris

see SOWETAN !!!

39
user comments
Posted by: EYE JUICE | 2008/07/11

This comes as no surprise- there are too many fake pastors exploiting and messing the minds of "their flock"- from experience, E.Y.C- one christian youth group in phoenix have been hood-winking youngsters for many years to leave their churches and believe that everything spoken by its leaders (true disgraces to christ) are of God, when really its all about their own personal gain.Its time that Church bodies start uniting against these fake bodies who are using the Lord's name in vain just to obtain "gifts, money, and other hand-outs for their own homes and families. Its also time that pastors unite and start to protect their "young flock" from acultic groups like these falsely operating under "The Lords Banner. They bring low meaning to the phrase "Cutting edge youth ministry and ridicule the meaning of "Jesus Miracles". So shepherds "BE AWARE"

Reply to EYE JUICE
Posted by: Dr (Mrs) IG OGAMANYA | 2008/07/09

There are 2 ways to approach this. If you are Born Again and filled with the Holy Spirit, you don't have a problem, the Holy Spirit testifies for Himself and for His Kingdom and for His Servants. He will surely testify to you and open your eyes to see what is happening. Its all about the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of the World -headed by Lucifer! Now if you are yet canal, well an advice: Make researches and find out what happened to Great Terrors to the Kingdom of Darkness (the kingdom of the World). What is happening to Pastor Chris is not new. It happened to Karthryn Khulman, it happened to Pastor Benny Hinn, it happened to Rev Schambarch. Well, firstly it happened to the Master Himself, -Jesus! Even you, the day you repent and yield your 100% to the Holy Spirit and the miraculous starts following your life, even when you cough, people would find reason to say all manner of evil against your coughing. But the other guy by your side would steal or kill, nobody says anything, nobody notices. Children of the world, its the spirit of the world that’s working these things out. The spirit of the world is of course contrary to the Spirit of God working in Pastor Chris' life. Sure these things don’t even move this man, Pastor Chris. I know him very much. Whatever 'people' say, what ever the ''world'' pictures out about him DOES NOT MOVE HIM NOR DISTURB HIM ANY BIT. His God's given ministry and VISSION still goes forth and forward unhindered!!! We, the Kingdom of God, we are used to these things, it does not move us any longer. We are not angry with you anyway. I would be reasoning like you too if I had been in the world too. So I am NOT picking offense over all these neither am I judging anybody. But for sure I pray that God's GRACE shall come over your life someday to embrace the Kingdom of God with such a PASSION that perhaps, the world would also start saying a whole lot of things against you. -BLESSED ARE YOU WHEN PEOPLE SAY ALL MANNER OF THINGS AGAINST YOU BECAUSE OF JESUS, BECAUSE OF THE KINGDOM!!!!!!! We Love all of you. Its NOT YOU, believe me. Its NOT. Its not all about you. Its all about the Prince of the World, -the Devil!!!!!!!!

Reply to Dr (Mrs) IG OGAMANYA
Posted by: este | 2008/06/29

Pastor Chris declared my critically ill husband healed in front of thousands of people He died day,s later At the healing school they said he will be healed that day they hid him from the crowds and would not let him be seen in a wheelcahir and told us to leave
I am speaking from first hand experience. I have lot's more to tell

Reply to este
Posted by: Mudiwa Musarurwa | 2008/06/03

You South Africans are Playing Games! Im not from South Africa BUT You are dicing with the slices of Death. I feel so sorry for you guys on this forum saying bad about Pastor Chris. I feel so so sad and pity. whoooo whooo.
You will look for Pastor Chris one day. We where all like that criticizing him but its a matter of time till your mind gets well because your mind suffers from unhuman hangover!
Hear me very well: "Pastor Chris is true" PERIOD, You dont need a rocket scientist!

I Feel sorry for you guys. You watch Pastor Chris and think he is playing games. That Pastor Chris is not a man, he is a life giving Spirit MARK MY WORDS. And as you continue to say Gibherish about him, "YOUR LIFE EXPEXTANCY REDUCES" Mark My words! God can do anything for Him, But WHO ARE YOU!
Say all that you have to say about him, but he has no time to speak about you because you are irrelevant in this life, because since you were born you are critiizing God. Hear Very Well: "Dont say a word against him, shut your mouth." You are digging a grave and you are GONE WITH THE WIND.

Open your eyes and see. Look and see. This is the new age! Where Gods Children rule. And its Good that he is rich because all of us in Christ Jesus are,. You dont have to be broke. And hes not rich because of the church but because When u have Gods word everything follows you.
You can spend your whole life criticizing him, but he doesnt care about you he only cares about the fathers business.

AND IN THESE LAST DAYS THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM SHALL TAKE DOMINION!

Reply to Mudiwa Musarurwa
Posted by: Ignorance tis no bliss | 2008/05/07

Just because people don't have faith they want to accuse the Man of God of lying. Even Jesus, they said he heals with power of the devil. Don't mind these fools! Christians you need to stand up for what you believe!

Reply to Ignorance tis no bliss
Posted by: Aike | 2008/05/05

Victor Shilomo you are trying to bring Christianity into the labaratory, it shows how twisted your mind is and l don't think you are born again at all. Jesus said greater works thatn these shall you do because l go to the Father. These people who speak against Man of God are agents of Satan they are only waiting for hell to consume them at the appointed time. You want Christians to keep quite yet you speak against them. Did you read in the bible that Jesus called the Pharisees "sons of devil'. May God help all these people

Reply to Aike
Posted by: Kelebongile | 2008/04/30

Lerato l like your boldness for sure we have issues in South Africa that if we could all spoke out against them like how we speak out against Pasto Chris we will be a better country. l wanted to attend the Night of Bliss with Pastor Chris but l couldn't because of the crowd. What l can say is the man draws crowds like no other celebrity has ever done in this world. Why would people follow such a man if he was fake. We only hear of Fake Healer where are the real ones then if everyone is fake? Aint we misunderstanding something?

Reply to Kelebongile
Posted by: Lerato | 2008/04/30

l problem with South Africans (by the way l am no longer a south african since l got born again, l come from Zion) they like spending a lot of time and energy talking about things that don't add value to their lives. interest rates, fuel, food prices are going up and they are not doing anything. When are you going to wake up South Africa time is running out. Living on donations is not the solution to poverty. Anti-poverty movements have not reduced the poverty levels in the world. The answer to poverty is to make people believe in that they can be something and be able to help others and not to be helped. Pastor Chris is the answer to the ills of South Africa. We love you Pastor Chris, thank you for blessing our nation.

Reply to Lerato
Posted by: Lerato | 2008/04/30

To all of you writting nonsense about Pastor Chris l just have to say may God forgive you for you do not know what you are saying. l am a living testimony of the healing power of God upon Pastor Chris. Those who are complaining abou paying for membership school, did you go to school for free? How much do you pay for a basic computer studies, shame on you! As for the guy who said Pastor Ken is a womaniser, thus a lie from the pit of hell. The number was most likely from someone who is not Pastor Ken. We all know how scandalous some ladies in S.A are so what can stop them from framing such an anointed Man of God. l am a member of the ministry and l give boig time and from being an employee l am now an employer.

South Africans, when are we going to learn to built and appreciate not to destroy others. If you are poor don't blame anybody it your problem. Join me and my Pastor Chris at the mountain top.

Reply to Lerato
Posted by: VICTOR SHLOMO | 2008/04/11

Interesting. Very, very interesting. It's like those who believe in ''the man of God" don't wanna talk about the money that he pockets. I have trouble trying to believe that he is like YESHUA HAMASHIAKH(Jesus the Christ) who had nowhere to lay his head. Even his weak body he gave up for his testimony and his believers for their salvation. Do the church members own the structure called ''church'' that they worship under, or is it propoerty of the "man of God", if not, why not? Personally I cannot recieve tithes from poor people and then "enjoy the fruits of my labour''. I can't!

It's interesting also to note that those who speak for "the man of God" only utter threats to the ''unbelievers''. Are they not, as Yeshua put it, supposed to pray for them? Or do they have a new teaching from "the man of God"? I would urge them to practise restraint at this point and relax a bit. Nobody has any reason to walk cursing or naked in the streets just because somebody, somewhere said ''bad'' things about ''the man of God''. Well, if the ''healings'' are genuine, let there be some independent observers(like Zim election observers or something in that line) to monitor. Reason dictates that any negative reaction to this will definitely attract the skeptic's laugh!

We speak because of what we know, but unfortunately those who know choose to remain silent. Peace be with thee! Shalom!

Reply to VICTOR SHLOMO
Posted by: LUKENZ | 2008/04/09

"AMEN" THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE, YOUR FAITH WILL GETYOU HEALED, NOT PASTOR CHRIS BUT THROUGH THE ANNOINTING HE RECEIVED FROM OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. SEEK GOD FIRST SOME GREAT SINNERS EXPECT TO BE HEALED IMMEDIATELY REPENT FIRST AND YOU SHALL BE HEALED. I AM HIV+ AND I WAS THERE AT THE NIGHT OF BLISS, I AM STILL IN THE REPENTANCE PROCESS AND WILL GO FOR A TEST AND WITH TH E FAITH THAT I HAVE IN MY GOD I KNOW THE RESULT WILL COME OUT NEGATIVE. LADIES AND GENTLEMAN SEEK THE LORD FIRST AND YOU SHALL BE HEALED. LETS NOT BE JUDGES HE WHO IS OF NO SIN MUST CAST THE FIRST STONE.

Reply to LUKENZ
Posted by: Thash | 2008/04/09

JUDGE NOT! JUST STOP IT!

Reply to Thash
Posted by: STOP IIT | 2008/04/07

All I CAN SAY IS STOP STOP STOP. The word of God says touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. YOU ARE ALL CURSING YOURSELVES BEYOND REPAIR. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PASTOR, OUR FATHER, OUR MENTOR SENT BY GOD. HE WAS CASTING OUT DEMONS BEFORE SOME OF YOU WERE BORN. STOP IT OR THE WORST PLAGUE WILL COME UPON YOU WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT. YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS DAY WHEN IT HAPPENS AND YOU WILL KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT IN YOUR MIND THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF ALL YOU SAID. YOU CLEARLY DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH GOD LOVES HIS SERVANTS. READ YOUR BIBLES. STOP IT!!!!! FOR YOUR SAKES!!!!STOP IT.

Reply to STOP IIT
Posted by: Ashwell | 2008/04/07

Pastor Chris commits fraud on various levels. Fraud as per South African law could be said to be a misrepresentation of fact or a frabrication in for gain. Thousands of hard working South Africans donate their hard earned cash in the name of something called tithes. Now, Chris claims that God ordered believers to tithe. Perhaps that may be true (particularly for the Jew) but what the tithe is, how it should be paid, who should pay and who should receive it is a gross misrepresentation of the fact. On that note Pastor Chris is guilty of fraud.

You do not need to be a rocket scientist to figure out who this guy works for. Does he work for God or for himself; a quick look at his bank balance will tell you who he works for. He stands up with a straight face, sends people on a guilt trip saying they should pay a tithe to God. When in fact Pastor Chris and God are one and the same person. Grace above, who as a strong believer demonstrates the fact by pointing out that standing against Chris is standing against God.

Were Grace to actually read the Bible; she would find out that Chris is lying to her. For example, Pastor Chris claims that Abram (later known as Abraham) tithe before the law. Therefore Grace and her fellow believers must tithe. What Pastor Chris does not tell Grace is that he read only half the passage. A full reading of the passage will reveal that Abram offered to give a tenth of his war loot to Melchizedek. And Melchizedek refused to take it on the grounds that Abram could later on claim that he (Abram) had made Melchizedek rich. Notice that Abram did not work for what he offered, he simply stole it from those he defeated at war. In any case, there is a direct correlation between Pastor Chris' bank balance and how much poor South Africans donate at church. Who is God when you give your money to Pastor Chris? And all the other preachers of prosperity gospels?

The only Bible passage that describes what the tithe is, is in Deutoronomy 14:22-29. Pastor Chris will never read that to you Grace. It clearly states that the tithe is food, drink, meat etc. Not money. And that you and your family should eat it. At no point was the tithe money donated to God or Pastor Chris. The Bible clearly says that if you should choose to give money instead of food, you should actually give 30% not 10%. So those who go around saying, God asked for food because the economy was based on Agriculture are also lying. Pastor Chris reads Malachi 3:10 all the time. Had he the courage to read Malachi from the top, he will tell Grace and the others that God will punish those who defraud workers out of their wages Malachi 3:1-6.

Read this Grace: "And thither ye shall bring your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, and your TITHES, and heave offerings of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill offerings, and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks: And there ye shall eat before the Lord your God, and ye shall rejoice in all that ye put your hand unto, YE and YOUR HOUSEHOLDS, wherein the Lord thy God hath blessed thee" (Deut. 12:6-7).

Does it say you should give offerings or tithes to Pastor Chris?

About miracles; there are no miracles. Miracles are for the unsophisticated mind. When Chris walks into a hospital and lay hands on people and they get well and go home, we shall believe him. When he calls an all night prayer session to make money and pretend that people are healed, we shall call him the liar he is. Can God cure diseases, then whence cometh HIV/AIDS? Remember God created everything including HIV/AIDS, cancer, poverty etc. He cannot deflect it and say satan did that. No, we do not hold cars responsible for accidents. Satan is god's creation.

Reply to Ashwell
Posted by: Hayi bo! | 2008/04/07

Grace, r u a member of Pastor Chris church....God also warns us against fake Pastors..God heals and he doesnt want people's money,he want thier heart and faith. finish and klaar

Reply to Hayi bo!
Posted by: grace | 2008/04/07

I must say that i pity the person who is claiming that he was offered money to seat in a wheelchair. May God have mercy on you, should be telling lies. Believe you me, you are not hurting Pastor Chris in anyway, instead you are throwing yourself right into the hands of a living God whose wrath nobody can deliver you from. I have reason to doubt that you are christian or born again fdue the fact that you would actually go to a Newspaper to spread this story whether true or not. As the bible says" It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of God, for nobody can save you" you do not want to have God against you. It noyt too late, you can repent. Children of God do not be decieved by tactics of the Devil to discredit men of God or to downplay the power of God. Watch and pray, these are the last days. Hold on tight to your faith, keep your eyes fixed on Jesus. If Christ had not risen, then our faith would be in vain. But we know through his spirit that enlightens us that he is risen. The world cannot grasp this truth because their mind is blinded. THe gospel is foolishness to those whose mind are blinded. Rise and pray for their salvation. JESUS IS LORD YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to grace
Posted by: saddens me | 2008/04/07

It saddens me to you hear such aweful things like this posted on the internet about a man of God.

I believe that only God can be the jugde of this situation. If this is truely a scam he will be found out. We aks the Holy spirit to reveal this mans true identity.

It also saddens me that he has so many followers who are confused at this stage.

To the believes of christ: May the holy spirit who lives inside you help you understand what the truth really is.

Alternative donot put your faith in man who will most likely disappoint you but trust in God who is the only true way.

Reply to saddens me
Posted by: THIBO-TOUCH | 2008/04/07

This is factual, it does not need to be debated, i am sorry

My mum goes to Christ Embassy and she is a leader in the church, i have been there a couple of times

The miracles are without a shadow of Doubt FAKE, there is a time we went for the healing session and because my mum is a leader, we were ashered through the back(VIP) enterance, to my surprise i saw well bodied people jumping on to stretchers and lying on beds, i have no reason to lie, i am not zenophobic, i have Nigerian friends myself. and most of all i am a child of God

but if Chris had the power to heal then why does he not just go to the hospoitals and pray for the sick?????????

why does he not allow media at these sessions, i will tellyou why so that he can control the content, Big Preachers like TD Jakes always allow media to their services because they nonthing to hide

My mum tells me this guy has more than 300 vehicles, clearly he is doing well

His church is purely a family business that is why all his pastors and main heads are his brother, wife and best friend(keep it in the family mentality.

His brother Pastor Ken he unfortunately a womaniser, i can vouch for this he was hitting on a girl that i also wanted, i even saw messages from his phone to this girl and how he is trying to get her to go to the USA(he is starting a church there) so that they can be together, this you can even ask him, he asked her to work for the church so that it would be easier for him to take her over there with minimum eyebrows being raised.

Explain to me why every january Chris demands that his followers give him their whole salary, my mum does i have seen us struggle after she took her whole salary to the church, his congregation is about 5000 members in RSA with an average salary of R12 000 this guys makes R60m every January tax free, plus the tithes and offering that he gets globally, clearly he is in it for the money, say what you will

Reply to THIBO-TOUCH
Posted by: Marvellous | 2008/04/05

Hi!

I have a satellite TV with lots of TV channels. And I get to watch quite a lot of programmes by different church leaders, including those on public TV, etc. However I have never had any urge to listen to Pastor Chris at all. One thing about me is that crooks naturally repel me. It happens everywhere I go. If a guy or a girl evades me, sooner or later I discover they are a crook, etc.

If I sense a heavy burden at just breaking the ice with someone, most of the time they are no good. Make no mistake, I have dozens of friends that are Nigerian. But also I have been told by 'born-again' Nigerians that corruption is 'God's gift' to the Nigerians! Yes, some sincerely believe that!

In this day and age, there is absolutely nothing that prevents something like this to happen. Days are evil. People are desperate for help. Then you get imposters who take advantage of them. I sure do hope that Chris Oyakhilome is one of those few exceptions who, despite that natural 'repulsion', prove anyway to be truly children of God who fear God in private and in public.

But then the Sowetan reports that he offered a bribe of R50 000 to the Rev Solly Mabelane of the SABC. Now let me mention that I know Solly Mabelane- he is an honest, simple child of God. He would never, never, ever tell a lie like this or even accept a bribe.

But Pastor Chris, I would never vouch for hm in the same way.

Pastor Chris, let me say this to you:

If indeed you tried to pay a bribe, at least you can repent and make amends. If indeed among your other authentic miracles you offer bribes to people in in order to swell your membership and grow your revenue and heighten your popularity, you better watch out. God's not pleased with that.

Life is not necessarily determined by how much money one has. I am not your follower and don't intend to be one in a million years. but please guys let's keep God's word as authentic as it is. Let us keep the Gospel of Jesus Christ pure.

We used to sing a song which went like, "...rather than defile the Gospel, better lay it down, cause we're jealous about it..."

Reply to Marvellous
Posted by: Care | 2008/04/04

You know what!! you need to be careful about what you say more especially about man of God, One thing i know is that God Almight akadlali about his chosen/ annointed people he make sure that He protect them. Who ever said he was offered R10 000 to rehearse and pretend to be in a wheelchair, will be definately in a wheelchair and before the end of the coming week and we will see again in the sowetan and that person will tell the truth and he/she will tell the whole world that he/she was lying , You know what the's a scam here, Devil want those people who were healed not to have faith that the are healed, But my prayer is that all those who believe that Pastor is send by God they must not be shaken in their faith.

Reply to Care
Posted by: believe | 2008/04/04

you know what????, i actually heard the theory weeks before the whole night of bliss thingy.
i believe the sowetan story is right. i have heard too many negatives about him before.

Reply to believe
Posted by: Nicky | 2008/04/04

I second you Nic.

Reply to Nicky
Posted by: nIC | 2008/04/04

When people are in need they get desperate, and being desperate one can do just about anything in the hope of getting solutions. The bible says there would be fake prophets, in our day and age no one has the powers to heal like Jesus and his disciples did.
Honestly if chris was a faith healer why doesnt he visit centres for the disabled, hospitals where sick people are on the verge of dying? Answer is, he doesnt have the power to heal people.
People should wake up and put their trust only the God and not just any other God but Jehovah God.

Reply to nIC
Posted by: Iyo iyo! | 2008/04/04

Membership school to do what? join the church? ye madoda kunzima neh,hayi stru...My question has always been with those man who claim to heal, why is it that the people they always heal its people we dont know? the wheelchairs,blind ect people we live with in our community always return from those prayers unhealed..Is it because they dont have faith? I dont think so...they go there with faith and hope that this so called man of God r gonna heal them..

I didnt know of this Poster Christ until he was mentioned in this forum and when i asked around at work abt it and where he comes from, and when they said he was a Nigerian,first thing came to my mind was he is a crook..sorry but just dont trust Nigerians..

Reply to Iyo iyo!
Posted by: Niger | 2008/04/04

he's nigerian ...what the f*ck do yall expect..

Reply to Niger
Posted by: )...) | 2008/04/04

one thing guys you forgot to include in the calculations is the "MEMBERSHIP SCHOOL". 3years ago when i attended it was R800 per person. thereafter there will be "graduations" maybe now it has increased.

Reply to )...)
Posted by: Christian | 2008/04/04

It is your faith in the only living God that heals you, no human being has that power. Medicines cure, God heals and makes whole. If you want to check a person's authenticity, just see whether they preach and practice God's word or their own thing. If they are true to God's word align yourself with them, if not flee. I have no idea about the truth or falsehood of the claims against Pastor Christ but I'm aware that many true men of God get persecuted,, even Christ Himself was crucified by people who said He was making false claims(to be God's Son) . Always test with God's word and don't be to quick with assumptions.

Reply to Christian
Posted by: Sporo | 2008/04/04

I have always been suspicious of these BEE churches. I have been to quite a few of them whereby you see people coming in to give tithes of thousands and have always been suspecting some foul play. Give at your own risk, I'll rather give to the poor.

Reply to Sporo
Posted by: ANON | 2008/04/04

ALSO NOTE THAT PASTOR CHRIS AS A HUMAN IS UNABLE TO HEAL ANYONE - IT IS THROUGH GOD THAT U CAN GET HEALING , YOUR BELIEV IN HIM IS ALL THAT MATTERS , IF PASTOR CHRIS IS A FONY THEN HE WILL REAP THE REWARDS , SHAME FUNNY AS THE DEVIL ATTACKS ALL THE TRUE MAN OF GOD TO SHAKE ONE'S BELIEVE , 1ST MISTAKE PEOPLE MAKE THEY GO THERE TO BE HEALED BY A HUMAN AND NOT THE TRUE GOD THAT LIVES WITHIN US

Reply to ANON
Posted by: smoothdust | 2008/04/04

God is good all the time, but if you read the book fo revelation it tell us about this things that will happen.

fake healers will come pretend to be doing thing through almigthy's power.

always trust in GOD who is the creater of all things and alway remember that GOD has the last say to everything. Our faith should not be based on pastors and church leaders but should lay our trust in GOD ALMIGTHY. All we need to do is to pray to GOD to intervine and take charge.

Reply to smoothdust
Posted by: Simon | 2008/04/04

Temba...The Rundburg Healing School is a money generating machines....i will tell how...

They invite the sick about 1200 people and they take them in a group of 300 per two weeks...what happens there they teach them how to receive from God but what most people don't realise is this:

Since you don't pay a cent you have no one to blame or complain to:

So they courage the 300 people each to buy a book which is R30 for the two weeks session...and it does not stop there...they courage people to buy DVDs on the book shop which is on the same premises...which they cost R100 per DVD.

DO Maths : let say each person buy a book then R30 * 300=R900

If each one of those continue to buy the DVD
R100 * 300 =R30000 this is true only if each person buys one DVD but hey people buys 4 to 10 different DVDs...
even if out of the 300 some do not buy a DVD those who bought more than once complete the number...

So per session R31000 is generated and if you now take the other 3 groups of 300 people each

R31000 * 4 =R 120 000 per Summer Session this figure on based on the minimum buy per person.

Remember the sales includes different books and tapes of different values.

When a Kwaito star release an album he must go out and market it...when Pastor Chris release a DVD he is already have a market for it...to sell he just call a Summer/Winter Healing School session.

You need to be reminded that Pastor Chris he owns one of the State of Art Books/DVD/Tapes Printing Company in Nigeria.
with the sophisticated technogy specially for this perpose.

Reply to Simon
Posted by: Mtzee | 2008/04/04

that Pastor Chris is fooling the whole planet.
Stop quoting scriptures from the Bible to protect your Pastor.
Fact is the Lord made us whole, and there is a reason why some are blind, deaf, ......
so that fool form Nigeria is going around like Jesus healing the "suppose to be sick"

Please trust in the almighty God- not some Pastor from Lord knows where...

Reply to Mtzee
Posted by: Temba | 2008/04/04

This is absolute hogwash.We have a healing school at Christ Embassy and healing miracles are always taking place there.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Simon | 2008/04/04

My Prayer to all the South African and the people of this world. I Pray that may Heavenly God the Father open their eyes so that they might see the real truth....the book of 2 Kings 16 verse 17 goes as follows:
6:17 Then Elisha made a prayer to the Lord, saying, Lord, let his eyes be open so that he may see. And the Lord made the young man's eyes open; and he saw that all the mountain was full of horses and carriages of fire round Elisha.

Pastor Chris is a powerfull man of God, he teaches the word of God in a very powerfull manner i got most of his DVD BUT THE MIRACLES ARE FAKES...he is penerrating the world through FAKES MIRACLES...

Nigerians are here to make MONEY that it...

Reply to Simon
Posted by: Lungi | 2008/04/04

What? its really bad when people do that.

Reply to Lungi
Posted by: Faith | 2008/04/04

Pastor offered me R10 000 to sit in a wheelchair.... stand up and walk

04 April 2008
SPECIAL INVESTIGATION by Getrude Makhafola and Tebogo Monama